About this blog

Hello my friends,



This blog is made in the efforts of putting forth a good environment for critiquing art throughout history. That's it. Simple as that. America! Yeah. This is starting to get awkward. Let's move on now. Come on now my reader and enter the world of pretty pictures!!



Thursday, September 13, 2012



My friends, I would like to congraduate you for finding this blog despite my spelling issues clearly seen in my url, for which I prefer blame Congress. I shalt now discuss the purpose of this blog. Here, I shall post historic art of epic proportions, and we shall critic it. Simple as that...or pie. I prefer pie any day. Especially pecan...nom. So carry on my reader!

3 comments:

  1. I'm Thor, weeeeeeeeee.
    Also, your blog gives me seizures. Thank you Nick for all the rainbows.

    ReplyDelete